Towards the end i was just chaning the little elements which made the style work. These are little elements which add up and just give it more of a professional look. Most of which was styling.
Here is a list of the little adjustment i was making towards the end…
- Links to social media open in new tab
- Colour of links match (There where slightly different Hex codes on some and where difficult to read)
- Button size (had to ditch the gradient and replace with image sprite instead was harder than it sounds!)
- drop shadow on container
- style on blockquotes
- padding and margins on the list pages so everything aligned
- sizes of certain text mainly titles of threads
- Spelling errors (Probably more left though)
- comment background and shadow
There are more however this gets the points of the minor changes towards the end that where made for the better.