deadline troubles

Today was the deadline for our project and will who has the project file was unfortuntly unable to make it in. Will had recently uploaded a new version which was the one to be uploaded as our final piece unfortuntly the new upload had audio issues aswell as the visuals had gone back a step in the new edit the inside scene was orange again.I decided that i did not want to upload untill i had sorted the issue unforuntly i didnt have the project file so i downloaded from youtube two versions of our project then editited them together in order to make one finished piece.I tried to upload to youtube but the computer was having issues so instead i transfared it to Luke who uploaded it and sent me the link to submit the work.

There are more changes that i would choose to make but the deadline wouldnt allow us to do it.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s